Sunday, April 17, 2011

weekly accountability: April 17-23

Good news! The colleague whose class I've taken over will probably be back in the classroom within two weeks. I'm happy to have been able to help her, but I'm also looking forward to dropping down to only 12 credits of teaching. I calculated the other day that I have over 10% of Tiny U's student body in my classes at the moment. Ack!

More good news! The last of our snow has melted (and then we got another couple of inches Friday, but it melted too.) Sure, there's snow in the forecast all week, but winter is (mostly) finished, and with it the threat of school cancellations and the worst of the cold and flu season. We have gone a couple of weeks now without any illness. (I don't count Pumpkin's runny nose, since he seems fine, otherwise.)

I got a little done on the logistics of my research trip this summer, and managed to finish some grading. The count-down to summer has begun, and I expect a lot more progress when I'm done with this semester. Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't finish my editing last week, but I made a pretty valiant effort, so I'm satisfied. This week: more editing!
    -KS

    ReplyDelete