Saturday, October 16, 2010

weekly accountability: Oct. 10-16

My writing goals for this week were to re-do the data graphs and tables, and to re-write the body of the conference paper that I'm turning into a journal article.

I did not meet my writing goals; I only got about half of it done. As I mentioned in my last post, things fell apart around here the last two weeks (topped off by another doctor's visit this morning and another course of antibiotics, this time for Bunny). I'm just glad I got anything done! As an example of the power of clean living and high thinking, however, yesterday the deadline for this article was extended, so I'm not in as much of a rush as I thought.

My goals for next week are to finish the body of the paper and begin on the conclusions.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, hang in there!!!!

    Thanks for your offer to post my progress here, by the way. I have only now gotten myself organized. . .

    This week my goals are to comment on a conference paper (I am a secondary author) and to work on an article by 1. straightening out my data table and my co-author's data table and 2. incorporate materials from our recent conference poster into the revised manuscript.

    ReplyDelete