Sunday, March 6, 2011

weekly accountability: March 6-12

Only one preschool late start this week, and nobody was ill, so I managed to make a dent in my pile of grading, despite taking on a new class this week. I'm still behind, but I see the end of the tunnel.

Unfortunately, Pumpkin has croup, or something croup-like. Hopefully, it will be mild, and this isn't the beginning of another wave of illness to sweep through our family. My students were giving presentations on various regions of Latin America this week, and all I could think was "let's go!" I am so over winter.

2 weeks to spring break. If nothing else, I can get my SAA paper done!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Monday morning! Last week, my goal was to get a revised article draft back out to co-authors for final approval. I met this goal on Friday.

    This week, while I am waiting for responses, I would like to finish a draft of another article. This might be a little overambitious, but we'll see how close I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was supposed to do a small grant proposal last week, but the funding materialized from another source-- hooray! I spent the time finishing up a couple of short writing projects I'm very glad to be able to cross off my list.

    My goal this week is to send a draft of my sections of a short article to my coauthor.
    -KS

    ReplyDelete